Fire Risk Assessment Booking Terms
Our Fire Risk Assessors
Our fire risk assessors carry a mixture of the following qualifications between them and combined have over 25 years’ experience in carrying out fire risk assessments
BICSc, Tech IOSH, AIIRSM, TIFireE, TFAAM, FSIDip, and is a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
- Resilience of Urban Systems from MIT
- Prince 2 Qualified
- Qualified ISO 9001 Auditor through the British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Chartered Engineer – CEng
- Fellow of the IMechE – FIMechE
- Member of the Safety and Reliability Society – MSaRs
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management – MIRM
- Affiliate of the Institute of Fire Engineers – AIFE
- International Diploma in Risk Management – DipIRM
About The Visit
Following the physical assessment, where we would visit your property, we will produce a tailored fire risk assessment document, covering all aspects of fire risk under the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (FSO) including: ignition sources, fire hazards, people at risk, evacuation, fire protection, arson, working contractors, emergency plan, recovery plan. This forms a comprehensive document working to PAS 79 standards which can be used in the event of an audit by the Fire Authorities and can also be used to satisfy your insurers and for a conditions of sale requirement for a flat/property, also OFSTED and CQC purposes.
We appreciate you are likely to be obtaining various quotations, so therefore we always recommend our customer that they check all competing quotes are provided on a like for like basis. This is to ensure you are receiving the required level of service to best suit your needs.
The main things to look out for are as follows:
- Clear and easy to understand summary and action plan detailing the levels of risk and how to reduce or remove them if possible.
- Complete reports running 15-30 pages minimum and written to PAS 79 format.
- Digital reports available typically within 3-5 working days from the initial assessment
- Our Fire Risk Assessors are fully qualified IFE professionals (Institute of Fire Engineers); and
- Follow up advice and guidance provided following the assessment
You can be rest assured you will receive a first class service from start to finish. We pride ourselves on timekeeping, working efficiently, professionally and sending across reports within set deadlines.
Please note: Cancellation Policy
If you want to amend any details of the service you must tell us in writing/email giving a minimum of one business days’ notice of the booked Service date. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes. Cancellation fee of 100% of the deposit originally paid will be charged in the event that we are given less than 24 hours (1 business day) notice of the change to the confirmed appointment, or if our assessor is unable to gain access or complete the assessment, due to the condition of the premises, or should you state you no longer require the service after the assessor has visited the premises
Get in touch today to find out more about how our fire risk assessments can benefit your business!
Give us a call or fill in our easy to use online quote form